Sunday, March 24, 2013

I LoVe mY BeeR.......

I love my Beer…

I was out with a group of friends last night for a couple of Buds and then dinner afterwards…. and a friend who doesn’t drink threw a question looking at me..what’s with beer you can’t resist?
Don’t understand the love for beer. It tastes like bland bitter wood.

Dude..are you talking about this..I pointed at my Budweiser .well it’s the best damn drink in the world….
I answered after sipping. Still he wasn’t ready to yield any ground and kept looking at me …..
“Milk is for babies…. when you grow up you have to drink beer….” I just knocked him off….Cheers!!!!! 
I have acquired this taste and it makes my taste buds come alive when I gently sip it.

Yeah, his question was something which made me think .. We all Love Beer…BUT WHY ?

Well I love the Happy High feeling when you can sit back with some friends, drink some beer and have a good time.
Everytime you are out for beer with friends, someone will come up with business idea. Have a beer and everybody wants to think they've got that great business idea.
I simply love this part; when you think yourself as THE NEXT BIG THING!!!!!

Finally deep inside I'm an old-fashioned guy... I want to be an old man with a beer belly sitting on a porch, looking at a lake or something…. Heaven!!!!

A study found that binge drinking can contribute to an "Apple-shaped" figure commonly known as …Beer Belly…….. 
So if you drink 10 beers, 2 nights out of the week you will get a Beer Belly.
However, if you drink 2 beers, 5 nights out of the week, you won't get a Beer Belly. Now, this is good news. You just have to spread the beer love. Not all at once. Enjoy two delicious beers almost every night and you'll be just fine.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment